- 12 bakery rolls attached
- 8 ounce provolone cheese sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 8 ounce deli ham thinly sliced
- 8 ounce deli pepperoni sliced
- 8 ounce salami sliced
- 1/2 cup mild banana peppers sliced and drained (reserve juice)
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted 1 stick
- 1 teaspoon juice from jarred banana peppers
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Serve with ½ -1 cup Italian dressing optional
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish or pan with foil and cooking spray.
Slice bakery rolls across making a one solid top and bottom. Set the top aside and place the bottom in the prepared pan.
Place slices of provolone on bottom layer of buns, then top with mozzarella cheese evenly.
Top cheese evenly with ham slices, then pepperoni, then salami, then banana peppers. Add roll top on top.
In a small bowl, whisk together the butter and juice from jarred banana peppers. Brush top of rolls with butter mixture, then evenly sprinkle seasonings on top.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until beginning to brown on top.
Serve with Italian dressing for dipping.
Storage - Store the leftover sliders in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Reheating - Wrap them in foil and reheat in the oven until warmed.
Calories: 523kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 23gFat: 38gSaturated Fat: 17gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 86mgSodium: 1596mgPotassium: 284mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 487IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 277mgIron: 2mg