- 1 cup grapes sliced in half
- 2 sweet crisp apples Pink Lady or Gala, peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Boston lettuce leaves for serving if desired
- ⅔ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely minced parsley
- Salt and pepper a pinch of each, to taste
In a large bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until well combined. Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper.
Add apples, grapes, celery, walnuts and parsley to the bowl and stir to coat well.
Serve in small cups or in lettuce cups.
Calories: 91kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 2gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 23mgPotassium: 138mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 111IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 14mgIron: 1mg