- 8 ounce block cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2.25 ounce sliced black olives canned, drained well and chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pimento stuffed green olives
- Kosher salt & black pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream with an electric mixer or a wooden spoon.
Stir in shredded cheddar, green onions, Worcestershire sauce and olives. Until well combined. Taste and add salt and pepper as desired.
Spoon into a serving dish and garnish with fresh black pepper and a few sliced olives.
- Any leftovers will keep well in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Due to the high dairy content, freezing is not suggested.
Calories: 209kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 11gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 776mgPotassium: 198mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 516IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 312mgIron: 0.4mg