- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts drained and coarsely chopped
- 10 ounce frozen spinach defrosted well-drained and chopped
- 8 ounces lump crab meat well drained, and picked through for shells
- ½ cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh shredded mozzarella or more if desired
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and mayonnaise until well combined. Stir in remaining ingredients until well combined.
Pour the dip into the prepared baking and spread evenly.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Serve immediately with chips or toasted bread for dipping. Garnish with fresh minced parsley if desired.
- This spinach crab dip can be assembled and refrigerated or frozen prior to baking, or after baking and cooling.
- In total, it shouldn’t stay in the fridge for more than 5 days. It should keep in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- To reheat, allow it to defrost (if needed), then bake as directed until heated
Calories: 547kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 20gFat: 48gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 18gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 1098mgPotassium: 495mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 6385IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 328mgIron: 2mg
Keyword crab spinach artichoke dip