- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves chopped
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 14-16 ounces bocconcini, drained (I used 2 8-ounce packages)
In a medium jar, combine olive oil, garlic, basil, parsley, oregano, red pepper flakes and salt.
Add the mozzarella balls and gently stir to coat. Seal and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes-1 hour to allow flavors to blend and infuse. Serve with crusty bread, crostini or toasted pita bread.
Can be stored up to 5 days in an airtight container.
Calories: 409kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 12gFat: 41gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 148mgPotassium: 23mgFiber: 0.5gSugar: 0.1gVitamin A: 137IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 254mgIron: 1mg
Keyword Marinated mozzarella balls