- 1 pounds chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoons dried parsley
Use sharp kitchen shears to remove the white tendon from the chicken tenderloins, pat dry with paper towel and set aside to come to room temperature. Preheat oven to 425℉. Top a rimmed baking sheet with an oven safe cooling/baking rack, spray lightly with non stick cooking spray.
Place butter and fresh garlic in a shallow dish (such as a pie dish) and microwave until butter is melted, about 30 seconds, add vinegar. In a second shallow dish, mix all dry ingredients with a fork.
Dip the chicken tenders in the melted butter briefly, wipe off excess butter. Immediately place in the bread crumb mixture and press bread crumbs on firmly. Place on prepared baking sheet. Spray both sides of each chicken tender lightly with the cooking spray.
Bake for 18-25 minutes, or until tenders are golden brown and an instant read thermometer reads 165℉, flipping tenders over for the last 5 minutes of cooking. Serve immediately.
- One pound of chicken tenderloins will equal approximately 8-10 pieces. Plan on 1-2 pieces per person as an appetizer, 3-4 as a meal.
- These are best served right away, but can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Reheat in a 425℉ oven on a cooling/baking rack until warmed through and crispy. Broil if needed. You can also reheat in a 400℉ air fryer.
- Freeze cooked tenders on a baking sheet until frozen solid, transfer to a freezer bag and store for up to 1 month.
- The leftovers are great for salads, wraps, tacos - even school lunches!
Calories: 579kcalCarbohydrates: 41gProtein: 33gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 17gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 139mgSodium: 2334mgPotassium: 553mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 857IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 153mgIron: 3mg
Keyword baked chicken strips, chicken strips