- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined, tails on
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice or more to taste
- ¼ cup fresh chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon salt more or less to taste
- Pinch of ground black pepper
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and melt the olive oil. Stir in the garlic, cooking for about 30 seconds.
Add the shrimp to the skillet, cooking for 1-2 minutes per side. Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper to the bowl and toss to coat well.
Serve warm or chilled.
Calories: 57kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 8gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 394mgPotassium: 73mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 138IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 32mgIron: 1mg