- 2 cups Pulled pork Feel free to use more meat
- 12 ounce bag Tortilla chips
- 1 Red onion thinly sliced strips
- BBQ sauce to taste
- 2 cups freshly grated Jack cheese
- 2 cups freshly grated Cheddar cheese
- Take your pick: Diced tomatoes or salsa, pickled jalapenos, pickled red onions, cilantro, sour cream, guacamole
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange half of the tortilla chips on the sheet pan. Build the nachos layer by layer - pulled pork, then sliced onions, then a drizzle of BBQ sauce, then cheese. Repeat as desired or until you’ve used up all the ingredients.
Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
Top with sour cream, guacamole, cilantro, pickled red onions and pickled jalapenos and serve immediately.
- This recipe will make 8 decent sized servings as a shareable appetizer. If you're planning on serving for your main meal, you will get at least 4-6 large portions.
- Nachos are best served when they are fresh out of the oven. If that’s not possible, try to keep the toppings separate from the baked nachos.
- When you’re ready to reheat, I suggest using a foil-lined sheet pan and an oven or toaster oven. Heat at 200℉ for about 15 minutes, then top and enjoy!
Calories: 536kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 24gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 847mgPotassium: 142mgFiber: 3gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 591IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 488mgIron: 1mg