- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives plus some for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl. Cover tightly and chill for at least one hour or until ready to serve.
Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with fresh chives.
Serve with potato chips, crackers, or raw veggies.
This recipe make about 2 1/2 cups of dip. For a party, you should plan on 1/4 cup per person.
Calories: 94kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 1gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 51mgPotassium: 80mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 313IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 51mgIron: 1mg