- 12 of slices soft white bread sandwich bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ¾ tablespoons dried dill or 1/4 cup fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, dill, and black pepper. Stir the ingredients together until evenly combined.
Cut the crusts off the slices of bread. Lay them out in a single layer side by side on a cutting board or cookie sheet.
Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture onto each slice of bread.
Place 4-6 cucumber slices on half of the slices of bread, then top with another slice of bread.
Cut each sandwich into four bite size finger sandwiches, serve, and enjoy!
- One loaf of bread will make about 4 dozen mini sandwiches.
- The sandwiches are best when fresh, but if you have leftover you can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- I recommend not making these too far ahead of time. However, if you must, store them in an airtight container in the fridge for no more than 24 hours.
Calories: 66kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 2gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 92mgPotassium: 39mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 137IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 44mgIron: 1mg