- 8 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 16 ounces canned albacore tuna drained well and flaked (or fresh)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup fresh chives chopped, plus more for garnish
In a large bowl, whisk together (or use an electric hand mixer) cream cheese, mayo and sour cream.
Stir in flaked tuna and remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika, and minced chives or parsley. Serve with your favorite crackers or crostini.
Calories: 398kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 21gFat: 33gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 761mgPotassium: 289mgFiber: 0.2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 966IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 75mgIron: 1mg
Keyword smoked tuna dip, tuna dip