- 6 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 4 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar or more to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Beat together cream cheese and yogurt until smooth. Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Add honey if desired for extra sweetness.
Serve with sliced apples, pretzels, and graham crackers.
- This recipe yields about 1 1/2 cups and can be easily doubled or even tripled using the servings amount slider in the recipe card.
- Once whipped, the dip should keep well in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. Use any leftovers for packed lunches — your kids are sure to love it!
- Keep apple slices from browning in the lunchbox by using a rubber band to hold the pieces together in their original shape and prevent air
Calories: 91kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 6gFat: 0.5gSaturated Fat: 0.2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.1gTrans Fat: 0.002gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 210mgPotassium: 121mgFiber: 0.2gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 17IUVitamin C: 0.03mgCalcium: 132mgIron: 0.2mg
Keyword cream cheese apple dip, fruit dip