- 1 cup manzanilla olives
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup queen olives
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ¼ cups olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 1 ½ tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
Combine all the ingredients in a glass jar, secure the lid, and give the jar a quick shake.
Place the jar in the fridge for two days to allow the olives time to marinate.
After two days, remove the olives from the jar, but save the olive oil in case you have any leftovers.
Serve and enjoy!
- These olives are best stored in the fridge, but can be left out on the counter for a few hours and they will be just fine.
- Store any leftovers packed in the marinating olive oil in an airtight container in the fridge. The olives should keep for up to 3 months if stored properly.
Calories: 135kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 1gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gSodium: 790mgPotassium: 28mgFiber: 2gSugar: 0.4gVitamin A: 202IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 28mgIron: 0.3mg